Por favor me ajudem, não sei o que fazer.
Acabo de receber o seguinte e-mail da Google e, pelo que entendi, alguma coisa ainda não está certa no tal Developer Program Policies. Podem me ajudar?
After a recent review, we found that your app Ministério de Primeira (br.com.app.uu1137445.uucdc632b1fb8fffb0ff4bbb32f462c598) is not compliant with one or more of our Developer Program Policies. See below for more information about your app’s status and how to correct the issue.
Your app’s Data safety section will be invalidated and state “No information available”. Your app may face additional enforcement actions, if you do not resolve the issue(s) by the deadlines listed below.
We reviewed your app’s Data safety form in Play Console and found discrepancies between it and how the app collects and shares user data. All apps are required to complete an accurate Data safety form that discloses their data collection and sharing practices - this is required even if your app does not collect any user data.
We detected user data transmitted off device that you have not disclosed in your app’s Data safety form as user data collected.
Your app may face additional enforcement actions, if you do not resolve this issue by September 23, 2022.
We found an issue in the following area(s):
- SPLIT_BUNDLE 1080000: Policy Declaration - Data Safety Section : Device Or Other IDs Data Type - Device Or Other IDs (some common examples may include Advertising ID, Android ID, IMEI, BSSID)
Your app must be in compliance with this policy. If your app continues to be non-compliant after August 22, 2022, your app updates will be rejected and your app may face additional enforcement actions in the future.
Please make changes to align your app’s Data safety form with the app’s behavior. This can be done by either:
- Updating your form in Play Console to declare collection of Data Types noted below; or
- Removing unwanted functionality and attributable code that collects this user data from your app or libraries used in your app, and when applicable to deactivate all non-compliant APKs.
- To deactivate non-compliant APKS, you can create a new release and upload a compliant APK to each track containing the non-compliant APKs.
- Be sure to increment the APK version code. If using staged rollout, be sure to set the release to 100% rollout.
For helpful resources, you can:
- Learn more about how to provide app privacy and security information for Google Play’s Data safety section.
- Watch the Google Play PolicyBytes - Data safety form walkthrough.
- Check Google Play SDK Index to see if your SDK provider has shared a link to their data safety guidance. Review how any third-party code (such as third-party libraries or SDKs) in your app collects and shares user data.
Here’s what to do to help get your app on Google Play:
- Make sure to read the applicable policies or requirements listed below:
- Make appropriate changes to your app (if possible), and be sure to address the issue described above. You may also want to check your app’s store listing for compliance, if applicable.
- Double check that your app is compliant with all other Developer Program Policies.
- If you made changes to your app bundle, store listing, or APK, please sign in to your Play Console and submit the update(s).
If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel our decision may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team. We’ll get back to you within 2 business days.
Visit the Android Developers Blog to learn more about free tools and resources for building safe and successful apps.
Thanks for your continued support in helping to make Google Play a positive experience for both developers and consumers. We look forward to seeing an updated version of your app on Google Play.
Please complete a two question survey to help us improve this experience.
© 2022 Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043
Click here to configure your notification preferences.
This message was sent to inform you about important updates to your Google Play developer account.